Many health gurus know that garlic has numerous health benefits that can fight infections and even cancer. Here’s a list of diseases and conditions garlic can help you with:
- Klebsiella infection;
- Methicillin-Staphylococcus Aureus resistant to methicillin (MRSA);
- Aflatoxicosis associated with mycotoxin;
- Thrush (fungal growth in the oral cavity);
- Candid, yeast infection;
- Helicobacter Pylori;
- Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, Clostridum infection resistant to multiple drugs;
- HIV-a infection;
- Vibrio infections;
- Pseudomonas Aerigonosima;
- Streptococcus Infection – Group 3;
- Herpes Simples 1 & 2, Parainfluenza type 3;
- Cytomegalovirus Infections.
To use garlic against fungal infections, crush 5 garlic cloves and consume them after leaving them for 15 minutes. This is needed so the vegetable can release an enzyme called allinase which has powerful anti-fungal and anti-cancer properties. You can put garlic as a spice in your meals, or eat it raw.
According to the national research database MEDLINE, 4245 studies have examined garlic’s effects on our health. It has been found that the vegetable can treat over 150 diseases and conditions, although most of the studies researched garlic’s effects on cardiovascular health and cancer.
As you can see, garlic is a natural miracle which is why you should start consuming it today. Watch the video below to learn more about garlic’s health benefits: